professionalism in the gaming industry
IGDA
https://www.igda.org/page/corevalues?&hhsearchterms="core+and+values"
About them:
IGDA are a game's developers association that is non profit who vows to "support and empower" game developers making sure their careers don't fall off the radar or they become bankrupt and then their project has to come to an end.
IGDA has over 12,000 members from all fields of the gaming industry and anybody who participates in the gaming industry can join IGDA
IGDA are for members of the games development community such as producers who needs help with their project and they also host events to help freelancers meet high end game producers and developers who may hire them or who are looking to hire. IGDA are for everybody in the gaming community whether you're looking to be hired or looking for members to hire for your project team IGDA are there to help a broad variety of the community.
Principles
Principles in the IGDA community are the rules that they perpetuate and stick by, there are so many such as Leadership, expression, professionalism and the principles are a section that are rules people in the IGDA community must follow. On the IGDA website there isn't a section about principles.
Workplace
There isn't a section about the workplace on the IGDA website. However for me I think this would elaborate the kinds of paces there are in the IGDA community such as social gathering places, where certain people are and how to respect certain areas and workplaces especially if it's not your designated area. I think this section would personally be about respecting people's work and respecting people's area's where they work too.
Leadership
IGDA comply leadership by expanding on situations such as issues affecting the IDGA community.
The leadership role includes conveying issues that affect the community and working together to see how they can empower each over and ways to eliminate the "issues"
Leadership in the IGDA community means being a leader, a warrior!
Basically taking on all of people's concerns and trying to fix them reasonably and eliminating the "issues" as much as possible.
I think personally this is a good rule to have as a lot of people want to be a leader but don't have enough respect, toleration or confidence to do so and I think by highlighting what somebody would need to take on the role as a leader is the best way to make sure they're empowering and the right person!
These would apply to me in the games industry and there's always a leader for everything you do, in the games industry they're going to take on the role of leadership and I think it's a great idea as I would personally want the best of the best and having a very good leader gets you on the path to success.
Having a rule in the workplace to respect everybody and everything ad to treat those items and workstations as if they're your own is a good rule to have but stupid as it should be common sense to treat everything with respect especially in the games industry. I guess it would feel nice knowing other people know where they can and can't put their hands.
Finally having rules for the games industry sets everything in place as rules are for everything there's rules for walking even! I just appreciate rules and in the games industry as a concept artist I hope there are secure rules and I would be more than happy to oblige to them if they're not stupid and actually have a point to them.
https://www.igda.org/page/corevalues?&hhsearchterms="core+and+values"
About them:
IGDA are a game's developers association that is non profit who vows to "support and empower" game developers making sure their careers don't fall off the radar or they become bankrupt and then their project has to come to an end.
IGDA has over 12,000 members from all fields of the gaming industry and anybody who participates in the gaming industry can join IGDA
IGDA are for members of the games development community such as producers who needs help with their project and they also host events to help freelancers meet high end game producers and developers who may hire them or who are looking to hire. IGDA are for everybody in the gaming community whether you're looking to be hired or looking for members to hire for your project team IGDA are there to help a broad variety of the community.
Principles
Principles in the IGDA community are the rules that they perpetuate and stick by, there are so many such as Leadership, expression, professionalism and the principles are a section that are rules people in the IGDA community must follow. On the IGDA website there isn't a section about principles.
Workplace
There isn't a section about the workplace on the IGDA website. However for me I think this would elaborate the kinds of paces there are in the IGDA community such as social gathering places, where certain people are and how to respect certain areas and workplaces especially if it's not your designated area. I think this section would personally be about respecting people's work and respecting people's area's where they work too.
Leadership
IGDA comply leadership by expanding on situations such as issues affecting the IDGA community.
The leadership role includes conveying issues that affect the community and working together to see how they can empower each over and ways to eliminate the "issues"
Leadership in the IGDA community means being a leader, a warrior!
Basically taking on all of people's concerns and trying to fix them reasonably and eliminating the "issues" as much as possible.
I think personally this is a good rule to have as a lot of people want to be a leader but don't have enough respect, toleration or confidence to do so and I think by highlighting what somebody would need to take on the role as a leader is the best way to make sure they're empowering and the right person!
These would apply to me in the games industry and there's always a leader for everything you do, in the games industry they're going to take on the role of leadership and I think it's a great idea as I would personally want the best of the best and having a very good leader gets you on the path to success.
Having a rule in the workplace to respect everybody and everything ad to treat those items and workstations as if they're your own is a good rule to have but stupid as it should be common sense to treat everything with respect especially in the games industry. I guess it would feel nice knowing other people know where they can and can't put their hands.
Finally having rules for the games industry sets everything in place as rules are for everything there's rules for walking even! I just appreciate rules and in the games industry as a concept artist I hope there are secure rules and I would be more than happy to oblige to them if they're not stupid and actually have a point to them.
Comments
Post a Comment